The latest on Covid-19 as it pertains to St. Joseph Senior Living
Visitors are not permitted inside the facility unless it is determined to be a compassionate care visit.
These visits may be scheduled in the event that a resident is experiencing a decline, emotional distress or under extraordinary circumstances. The following are the guidelines in place for the safety of our residents and staff.
1. Nursing Care visits must be scheduled with the Director of Social Services, Amy. You may call
330-875-5562 ext. 465. Assisted Living visits must be scheduled with Lori at 330-875-5562
2. The visits are 30 minutes and limited to 2 people only. No children or animals are permitted.
3. Visitors must remain in resident's room. Food and beverage are prohibited.
4. You must check in at the front door of the nursing home 15 minutes before the scheduled time of
5. A rapid Covid-19 test may be administered.
6. You will be asked to complete a questionnaire.
7. Your temperature will be evaluated.
8. Personal protective equipment will be provided to you and must be worn during your visit.
The guidelines are in place for Nursing Care, Assisted Living and Memory Care. For information regarding visitors at The Alsatian you may call