The latest on Covid-19 as it pertains to St. Joseph Senior Living
From the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid St. Joseph Senior Living is permitting indoor visitation with certain considerations. The guidelines are listed below.
1. Visitors for nursing home and assisted living will enter through the main door of the nursing home. All visitors must be check in and have their temperature taken.
2. Visitors are welcome between the following hours:
a. 9:00am - 11:00am, 1:30pm - 4:30pm, and 6:30pm - 9:00pm
b. Visitors are NOT permitted to attend meals or activities.
3. No appointments are necessary.
4. Only two visitors per resident at one time.
5. Visits must take place in the resident's room. After check-in, go directly to the resident's room or apartment. When you visit has ended, go directly to the exit and sign-out. Signing in and out enables us to know who is in the building and the number of visitors with each resident.
6. You MUST wear a surgical mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while in the building. Please provide you own surgical mask. They are available at local stores.
7. As weather permits, we encourage outdoor visits with a 6 foot physical distance from others.
8. Signs are posted throughout the community with COVID-19 best practices and safety measures that must be followed.
9. All of the above rules must be followed. No exceptions. This has been long anticipated and these rules are in place to protect the health and well-being of our residents, staff, and visitors.
If their are additional questions regarding visitation or the rules, please contact Amy Casline or Tammy Tallman for assisted residence.