The latest on Covid-19 as it pertains to St. Joseph Senior Living
From direction of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid St. Joseph Senior Living is permitting indoor visitation with certain considerations.
The guidelines are listed below.
- Visitors for nursing home and assisted living will enter through the main door of the nursing home. All visitors must check in, answer a health questionnaire, and have their temperature taken.
- Visiting is open to resident guests Suggested hours: 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Guests are not permitted to dine in the dining room, attend mass, or resident activities.
- No appointments are necessary.
- Visits must take place in the resident’s room or apartment. After check-in, go directly to the resident’s room or apartment. When you visit has ended, go directly to the exit and sign-out. Signing in and out enables us to know who is in the building.
- You MUST wear a surgical mask covering your nose and mouth at all times. Masks are available at check-in.
- As weather permits, we encourage outdoor visits with a 6 foot physical distance from others.
- Signs are posted throughout the community with COVID-19 best practices and safety measures to be followed.
- All rules must be followed. No exceptions. These rules are in place to protect the health and well-being of our residents, staff, and visitors. We appreciate your participation.