Be with old friends and meet new ones too when you move into The Alsatian! Built in 2001, this beautiful 3-story building offers a variety of apartments to fit your style. Life enrichment activities and other opportunities are available for all residents to enjoy.
Voted Best Of The Best in Stark County two years in a row. With the delicious evening meals prepared by our chef could be the start of the many reasons why we are the best of the best. Included in your monthly rent are all utilities, wi-fi, cable and phone service; housekeeping, maintenance, scheduled transportation for outings and shopping and life enrichment activities. An emergency call system is in place in each apartment, and community spaces to obtain assistance to provide peace of mind.
We welcome you to sit and read the daily paper, or visit with friends in the lobby.
Enjoy your evening meal in either the main dining room or you can make reservations for the private dining room.
* All Utilities including telephone, internet and cable
*Studio, One-bedroom, and Two-bedroom floor plans
*Walking Paths and outdoor relaxation areas
*Storage units for extra items
*Complementary laundry facilities
* Delicious Evening Meal with plenty of options
* Wednesday Breakfast Gathering
* Weekly Optional Lunch Menu
* Meals prepared fresh daily
*Private Dining Room available for special occasions
*Catering available for special events
* Daily Mass and other
*Wellness Clinic monthly
*Emergency pendant (included)
*Podiatrist monthly visits
*Optional Concierge services
* Weekly shopping trips
* Scheduled excursions to Casinos, Amish Country, and more
* Coffee Bar, Snack Bar, Juice Bar, and Soda Station
* Craft room, Puzzle room, and Exercise room
* Give Back to the Community projects
* Full Monthly Activity Calendar